A big lag in chart data visualization

Ah, you are running Windows. You will need someone who knows about mosquitto on Windows. My best guess is that it is not using that config file.
Probably you need to find the mosquitto log file. It may tell you where that is in the conf file.

Oh. Thank you Colin. But how can I find someone who knows mosquito in Windows? Shall I make a new topic?
I can see all these listening IP, but no one works. :frowning:

Have you found the log?
Look in the conf file.

Through the steps noted in this step, I could connect the ESP32 to the Mosquitto broker. I am super happy. Thank you Colin for the help during these recent days.

1 Like

Colin, do you have any idea how I can see the dashboard that I find in 127.0.0.1, on my android phone as well?

If your phone is connected to the local network, use the IP address of the node red server, instead of localhost

I did as you suggested. It was not possible. I had to install the node-red core on my android device using the below instruction but it would be better if your suggested way could work.
https://nodered.org/docs/getting-started/android

Why was it not possible? What happened?
Is your phone connected to the local network WiFi? Many people do this and it works for them.

My phone is connected to my laptop through a laptop hotspot.
I also connected both of them (my laptop and phone) to a router, but nothing showed up in my android phone when browsing 127.0.0.1 or localhost.

As I said you have to use the IP address of the node red server.

What does this command show, run on the node red server?
ip addr

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.