[ANNOUNCE]node-red-contrib-button-events: beta preview

Done:

I now reuse the LAST input message. E.g. when I inject those messages:

1. Message with* payload=0* and topic="ZERO"
  2. Message with payload=1 and topic="ONE"

Then I now get these output messages:

When I translate this sentence via Google Translate to Dutch and back to English, then I get this result: "as soon as Colin stops asking new features, and has confirmed that his feature requests work correctly" :rofl:

I hereby declare that the current spec fully meets my requirements (at least until I think of something else) :slight_smile:

I am away from home at the moment so I can't do more than cursory tests I am afraid, but it is looking good.

1 Like

Thanks for the magic words!

Excellent, thanks.

Damn, I have been too fast. Had to work - unexpected - more than 7 hours today, due to some server issues. So I thought: let's publish this node quickly afterwards to npm. But I forgot that Bryan hasn't published his latest version yet to npm. As a result, the input message will still not be resend to the output. Instead a completely new output message will be created.
To cope with this, I had to publish fix version 1.0.1 now :roll_eyes:.
Should have wait until my brain was cooled down again ...

That's life.

1 Like

@BartButenaers - you see @colin was only trying to protect you from yourself... :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

Bryan, has released this evening version 1.0.1 of his button-events library. This will be installed from here on automatically when you (re)install my node. So now the input messages will be re-used for the output messages.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.