Blocking error blocking error

Other than adding the catch node, you haven't answered what I asked you

I can't tell you exactly what nodes are giving error , what I can tell you is that something in those groups I posted causes the 'error.

Well I will encourage you to try what @Colin suggested and disable the node at the end of the flow and see if that stops the error. If it doesn't disable the next to last and keep doing this till the error stops and then enable the last one you disabled and see if the error happens again and if it does, you will most likely have found to problem node.

But without your data being fed into the flow, no one else can recreate the problem to help you out.

ok I will go ahead with disabling in more detail the nodes in the 2 groups as specified by @Colin and then report back in this post .Thanks again for your patience Paul.

maybe i found the 'error ,and it must be the way the http request sends the data to the telegram node for amessage alert. below is the way i make the requests.

log error:
Unhandled rejection RequestError: Error: read ETIMEDOUT

at new RequestError (/data/node_modules/request-promise-core/lib/errors.js:14:15)

at Request.plumbing.callback (/data/node_modules/request-promise-core/lib/plumbing.js:87:29)

at Request.RP$callback [as _callback] (/data/node_modules/request-promise-core/lib/plumbing.js:46:31)

at self.callback (/data/node_modules/@cypress/request/request.js:183:22)

at Request.emit (node:events:513:28)

at Request.onRequestError (/data/node_modules/@cypress/request/request.js:869:8)

at ClientRequest.emit (node:events:513:28)

at TLSSocket.socketErrorListener (node:_http_client:494:9)

at TLSSocket.emit (node:events:513:28)

at emitErrorNT (node:internal/streams/destroy:157:8)

at emitErrorCloseNT (node:internal/streams/destroy:122:3)

at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:83:21)

Unhandled rejection RequestError: Error: getaddrinfo EAI_AGAIN api.telegram.org

at new RequestError (/data/node_modules/request-promise-core/lib/errors.js:14:15)

at Request.plumbing.callback (/data/node_modules/request-promise-core/lib/plumbing.js:87:29)

at Request.RP$callback [as _callback] (/data/node_modules/request-promise-core/lib/plumbing.js:46:31)

at self.callback (/data/node_modules/@cypress/request/request.js:183:22)

at Request.emit (node:events:513:28)

at Request.onRequestError (/data/node_modules/@cypress/request/request.js:869:8)

at ClientRequest.emit (node:events:513:28)

at TLSSocket.socketErrorListener (node:_http_client:494:9)

at TLSSocket.emit (node:events:513:28)

at emitErrorNT (node:internal/streams/destroy:157:8)

at emitErrorCloseNT (node:internal/streams/destroy:122:3)

at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:83:21)

read variables for alexa
---------------------------

// Get the flow variable(s) to be used in the message
var power = flow.get("power") || 0;

// Convert them to a string
//power = power.toString();

//var message = "la potenza è di <break time='0.5s'/>"+power+ "watts .<break time='0.25s'/>";

msg.payload = power;
return msg;

function7
---------
var power = flow.get("power") || 0;
power = power.toString();

var message = "sovraccarico,la lettura è di " + power + " watts spegnere apparecchio";
msg.payload = message;

var msg1 = msg.payload;
msg.payload = {}

msg.payload.chatId = "-123456"
msg.payload.type = "message"
msg.payload.content = msg1

return msg;

messages both via alexa and via telegram arrive , but in the logs you produce those errors and after several times nodered reboots.