Dealing with API end points and arguments

You did not Sir (or I missed it)

Good for you friend!

I hope I helped & don't be afraid to ask for help and support here. There are a lot of very knowledgeable and friendly regulars who can get you though pretty much anything.

One thing, always try to be clear and concise in what you have done and what you are trying to achieve - that will get you the best and most accurate responses.

In the mean time, I will paste some of the regular tips for you to refer back to as you get used to the environment.

There’s a great page in the docs (Working with messages : Node-RED) that will explain how to use the debug panel to find the right path to any data item.

Pay particular attention to the part about the buttons that appear under your mouse pointer when you over hover a debug message property in the sidebar.

BX00Cy7yHi

In order to make code readable and usable it is necessary to surround your code with three backticks (also known as a left quote or backquote ```)

``` 
   code goes here 
```

You can edit and correct your post by clicking the pencil :pencil2: icon.

See this post for more details - How to share code or flow json

This post should help to clarify the difference between Javascript objects and JSON.

See this article in the cookbook for an example of how to join messages into one object.