Form data to database

Nope. Go look at the debug output you provided above. What are the element names it displays? The debug going ‘into’ the function node

its same sir.

Ok, they are now but in your debug a couple posts ago they were different so I see you have made some changes.

Please provide your complete flow again

@zenofmud Thanks for helping me .. and sorry to distrub you . give me some time.

Now its working .
[{"id":"6ffadafe.da5624","type":"function","z":"166ff6a7.0b0779","name":"insert Query","func":"msg.topic="INSERT INTO test(Emp_Id,Name,F_name,DOJ) VALUES (?,?,?,?)";\nmsg.payload=[msg.payload.Emp_Id,msg.payload.Name,msg.payload.F_name,msg.payload.DOJ];\nreturn msg;","outputs":1,"noerr":0,"x":330,"y":80,"wires":[["e8e5e50e.b83968","c21b9501.cc5fd8"]]}]

Hi there,

This example is not working. So where can I find an example about it? I added 1 form node, 1 function node, 1 MySQL node and 1 debug node. I prepared my form fields as firstname, lastname and email. My MySql database table has id, firstname, lastname, and email fields. So how can I send form data to MySQL table? Is there any example about it?

Regards.

Since this thread is over three years old, I’m going to close it and ask you to open a new one. Please provide your flow and let us know what version of node-red you have and which MySQL node you are using (node-red-…..)