Huge number of devices with nodered via mqtt

Do you have 10k topics, one for each MQTT node?

1. If so you need to configure 10k MQTT nodes in a flow which is not possible so you should use multiple flows.

2. You will have very hard time to do the configuration of flows like drag and drop and give topics etc.

3. You will face Will there be any performance hit because of using many MQTT nodes issue.

4. You should be creating multiple tabs because you can't show 10k devices at once and browser could hang. I think will multiple tabs too it will not work because in some post I read all tabs will be loaded at once.

So, I think it is not possible to do this.

You have few like 200 to 500 topics from 10k devices?

This will be possible but still not easy to configure.

One solution could be:

Implement some lazy loading stuff where you can load limited topics in UI and on scroll or search load next topics and remove previous topics that are being displayed. Therefore there will be only few visible at once.(I am not sure can dynamic handling is possible using node-red dashboard. I not possible you should probably implement one of you own).

If there are 10k topics it is better to group them into multiple topics like 1 - 1000 as Topic1 and so on. So you will be having less configuration and the message you receive should have the original topic name which you can use in a function node to determine where the data need to be pushed in dashboard.

Then you need to filter the topics that you are receiving from MQTT to the only that are displayed in UI and send them to UI.