In 1 node, read several information and make 1 message

erreur je reviens

Show us what you have now

I made the modifications and now I have this message in output:
"TypeError: Cannot read property 'event' of undefined"

but I did not put the (: "") because there is an error?

note; in my micro program earlier => it works! I had my message.

the error I have now is in my main program with the 4 messages

No, that is not an error, it sets the alert to an empty string if msg.payload.alert[0] does not exist. Put that back and if it still doesn't work show us what you have.

I still have mistakes! especially that now the alerts are not activated any more thus not sent in json.
I have this kind of message ("TypeError: Cannot read property 'xxxxxxxxx' of undefined")

Finally, I would like to personally thank you for your patience and your help.
it's getting late here and tomorrow I'm preparing Christmas so thank you again, good Christmas, Happy New Year and above all good health!

I tell you next year.

thank you

For when you get back to it, that means that you have used bla_bla.xxxxx but bla_bla is undefined, so that should enable you to get a clue to the problem. Also read again the docs page Writing Functions which shows you how you can use node.warn() statements in your function to try to work out where it is going wrong. I am sure you have enough knowledge now to get close to solving it, whatever the problem is.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.