Live mp4 streaming node

Yeah.. sure did

looks great.. works well BUT there is still a 2-3 sec delay which isnt usable and doesnt work on my mobile phone.

Probably going to stick with the vlc transcode mjpeg as that is less then a 1 sec delay and works on a mobile browser.

It is impressive thou :slight_smile:

The resolution you use, is that a standard kind of? Have you tried to lower it and if it gave shorter delays? (I understand you want the resolution you have, just curious if it did make any difference)

I am using the lowest resolution it will go down to. im not sure what else I could change to bring that down.

Hi. Hope you are well. I have a question. I tried to convert rtsp stream to mp4 using exec node. I put this as command ffmpeg -rtsp_transport tcp -i rtsp://user:password@192.168.1.23:554//h264Preview_01_main -r 10 -t 60 -vcodec copy -acodec copy -y /home/pi/video.mp4. But when open the video file, no video was shown. Can help me on this? Much appreciated. Thank you

Please don't ask the same question mulitple times (IP camera: stream and record a fragment - #26 by afiq93).

Your question does not seem in any way related to this thread so please continue on the other one. That one is actually not particularly relevant either, you would have been better to start a new one, but for the moment please use the one I linked to.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.