Monitoring and starting service

Yes, you can, use the Status node and then some logic (in a function node) to compare for status changes

Thank you @krambriw.

I was able to extract the status of the connection.

Good,

Following guidance @davidcgu

I checked what was happening with the home assistant service and I was able to identify something strange with the power supply that the raspberry pi power was doing with what it connected and disconnected from my wireless network.
Even finding it odd that only the home assistant service stopped the source was changed and no more network failure occurred.

The NR service, for example, does not stop. Anyway, I'm following up to see if it will solve the problem.

Speaking now of the condition to start the service in case it will stop if you need to another situation, it was verified the status check and if it comes to stop him have the service start.

Except that the way it is loaded but as it has not started the service, it keeps restarting and stays in that loop.

Is there a node that gives only one pulse on the next node and stops running?

I think that would solve.

Difficult to understand what you ask, but guessing here, put a RBE node after the Status node, then RBE node will send only once every time status change