Hi Steve, short update. All the file url ".ts" were blocked from the firewall because recognized as "http-video". Now we allow it and it is working well. The problem is solved. There is still something strange that we didn't understand. As you see the image below I have this "comms" that stays in "pending". We didn't figure out. Everything looks good, the websocket are allowed and I don't even know what impact there is in the tool, because at the moment looks good. I don't know, I hope you can tell me more about that.
Anyway thanks a lot because without your help I will never found this issue.
I will open other topic because I still have other question and problem migrating from the old version to the new one.