Here it is...... V8 of node-red-contrib-zwave-js
- 3+ Months
- 120 Commits
- 14 changed files
- Various UI design discussions
i present the below change log
- Dropped support for Node 12 (min required is now 14.13.0)
- If you use the set method of the Configuration CC in CCAPI mode, the arguments must now have one object (see Github CL)
- ValueAPI is now default on the CMD Factory node. If you have problems with this node after the update, please open it up, and select your API, then save.
- Default scales can now be applied inside the controller config
- Added ability to export/import node name & location maps
- Implemented a Firmware Update Service, that allows to install Firmware on devices that have known updates - Please double click controller!
- 2 new event types have been added : ALIVE, DEAD - these allow you to monitor if a device has been marked dead or alive accordingly.
- Added a color chooser for color input types in the UI
- Added a new Driver function getLastEvents
- Device last seen timestamp is now shown in the UI
- Node list now contains the date when the device was last seen.
- Modal alerts are now rendering HTML content once again
- Missing normalizedObject.label for Thermostat devices
- Fix some data type odities in the UI editor
- msg properties are now carried through the CMD Factory node
- Current Value(s) who's type is an object have been changed to prompt for a double click in the UI
- Association Management has been updated, and changes are now applied in batch.
- For battery operated devices, certain UI actions now ask you to wake up said device before anything is comit
- Various performance boosts in the UI
- Bump ZWave JS to V10
- Bump Winston
- Bump ESlint
Sorry for the delay in updates - but never the less enjoy!