Nodemcu cannot connect to mqtt

wow .. thanks .. now nodemcu and the broker is on same network and works perfectly

thanks got it

thanks now nodemcu connected to mqtt broker after i connect them to same network

but connection not stable ,, getting into reconnect mode and get connect , work for sometime then again disconnect and try to reconnect .. any solution for that

Thankyou everyone for expert advice .. I finally able to connect iot to nodered through mqtt broker. I appreciate everyone's help and advice .. This makes my more interest in node-red.

Sounds like that could be a WiFi strength issue.
Could you try moving the NodeMCU nearer to the acess point and see if the reconnections reduce/stop??

The suggestion from @krambriw about using a broker on the Cloud is a good one.
I use BeeBotte for my remote weather stations and have two MQTT-In nodes in Node-RED.
One is listening for traffic from my home network and the other for remote traffic from the Cloud.
Screen Shot 01-08-21 at 07.56 AM

I just make server for testing .. for future sure going to use some stable and powerful one

I am new to node-red but definately going to go for more in it .. I am going to disturb you alot in future .. haha

Where are you seeing this? In NR or in the nodemcu? (details are important)

This is most likely due to the 'keep alive' interval. If you haven't read it yet. I suggest you read hivehq.com' Tags and the part
What Is MQTT Keep Alive and Client Take-Over? ā€“ MQTT Essentials Part 10

That's the issue from nodemcu side ..thanks for the link.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.