Random and expensive relay behavior

Solved! I'm not the best at details and I missed a big one! I have some power controlled by TIP 120 transistors and some by relays on different Pi's and different flows. Each type of device uses different numbers for on or off. The relays turn on with 0 the TIPS turn on with 1. I cut and pasted a working flow from one sprinkler system to another and changed the switch node but not the My Time Out node. The timing seemed random because the 3 sprinklers are on different timers! This issue has made me standardize my projects back to relays, I'll take the bigger form factor for my projects in exchange for more reliability and repeatability. Colin and Moose thank you for the help. Also the My Time Out sends a "Warning" message when its about to shut down that was the NAN message, I removed that too. Thank you both.

I have had a several issues using TIP120's. Any advise on a small device to switch 12v for LED projects that are reliable and tiny? I make a lot of these types of projects and would love to find something as reliable as a relay but smaller. I made a PCB to hold 5 TIPs but the holes were to small and it was a pain. I realize this is a hardware question but I thought someone might have a better mousetrap.
thanks all!