Sharing experiences about affordable ip camera's

Morning Kevin,
I really would like to stop my endless comparison, and start ordering some cams.
Because there is always something that is not perfect. So be it ...
Just want to have some decent affordable cams that I can connect to Node-RED...

Back to start. You mentioned some time ago that you were very pleased with your Amcrest camera. Hopefully that is still the case right now?

I found a nice comparison of the Amcress 5MP versus 8MP cameras on youtube. For people interested in these camer's, it is worth to have a look at that video! At time 29:46 there is a nice comparison of both camera's:

Summarized:

• The 8MP of course has a higher resolution.
  • The 8MP has a faster processor so it can deliver 30 frames per second (while the 5MP only has 20 frames per second).
  • The 8MP offers two separate substreams. Not sure if there are many use cases for that?
  • The 8MP has a bit larger angle of view.
  • The 8MP has a metal case (where the 5MP has a plastic one?).

But he also says that numbers are nice, but that you should decide based on the images it produces...
So at time 30:44 of the youtube video you can watch the recordings of both cams (8MP on the left and 5MP on the right).

The 5MP cam costs 110 EUR (see amazon.de), while the 8MP cam costs 130 EUR (see amazon.de). Do not quickly see really much other shops that sell them here in Europe. Although it is about 20 EUR extra, I am tempted to go for the 8MP camera...

Do you have any other feedback about these camera's?