Show two Payloads on a Website (Uibuilder)

The page is great with many examples.
Thanks for the tip.

Absolutely. I'm going to dig into it now.
Thanks for all the info.

Please keep us informed about your progress :wink:
(Do not let this topic to auto-close.)

• Are you new to VUE ?
  • Have you heard about SVELTE ? https://kit.svelte.dev/
    ( It runs 50x faster, easier to code with, truly reactive, but it's very new, so not so popular yet as Reakt / Angular. )

I have a similar project to do, but can not decide which framework to choose...

Choose none :+1:

1 Like

I like Svelte but haven't used it in anger. It does need a build step from the outset which simpler VueJS projects don't. But on the other hand it is rather closer to the new web standards for web modules/components. As you say, it may also lack some external components so you might need to do some extra coding of your own depending on your project.

Only really works for responsive projects if you can be sure that all clients are using modern browsers so that you can use the latest standards for native web modules and components. Otherwise that option can be quite a lot of work and a fair bit of hand-coding.

However, for simpler projects I am starting to like it as an option - possibly my front-end coding skills are improving :slight_smile:

1 Like

@TotallyInformation Do you know a way to implement a login using UIBuilder? Since PHP is not possible I just do not know how I could realize? Thanks

Honestly, right now probably the easiest way is to offload it to a reverse proxy (e.g. NGINX or Apache).

I'm working on integration into uibuilder - primarily via websocket - but the code and secure process is proving elusive. I'm not a professional developer these days and certainly not a professional security developer and I've no idea how long it will take to get it right.

Thanks for your reply around the current status. Hopefully you will get it right :). If I could help you in any way, I would do it immediately.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.