Simple Password Authentication for Dashboard (Caution: Very Low Security, for simple application only)

Thanks a lot for your feedback.
This was more of a testing of my skills at creating a flow rather than creating a strong authentication. Expected feedback from subject matter experts (which is exactly what you have given, thanks again!)
you have pushed me to right path now, i will study more on 'hash' concept. i have out a hash password in my editor in settings but i have absolutely no idea what i have done.

(asks for a password when I open the editor (well, not every time exactly, even though i have NOT SAVED password in browser but many times the editor opens up without asking for password) that is for another post)

I was thinking of using MySql database to create/modify password and link with dashboard, have a feeling now that would not be secure too.

So I believe now I should refrain from posting these kind of projects , as someone can be misled to assume these are perfect and can use them in their flows with consequences ?

Thanks for your valuable feedback again. will get back to the forum, if i get stuck and improving this.