SQL data return array data types? MSSQL Node

@Steve-Mcl ,

Great idea. Well, I seem to have broken it. I get the dreaded "TypeError: sql.ConnectionPool is not a constructor" error. You posted to someone with this problem, and this is what I did. I used the pallate to uninstall MSSQL and installed MSSQL-Plus. Unfortunately, I dont really know where node-red is installed, nor how to manipulate it via ssh. Its like its not really on my server. I suppose it could be a docker or something. What I do know, is I cannot reboot the server because the server is supporting other things. I have to ping my admin to restart it and thats a pain.

So, in that post, you describe how you uninstall and install nodes. However, not what to do after the fact.

Lastly, a bit off topic... I see a LOT of things about how node red is basically only to play around in a test environment. However, I was planning to use this for as an applet between a few PLCs and SQL in a production environment. My NodeRed is on a full featured HP server, not on a Rasberry Pi. Should I be concerned about using NodeRed in this manner? I would have no clue how else to tackle such a project.

Thanks