Storing video as mp4

Hey Walter,
I really appreciate your help to test this feature!! All your feedback makes sense to me...

Besides the flow editor ui, I have also been playing with ideas to show the stored videos graphically in the dashboard on a tlmeline. Because when I'm not home, I want to be able to navigate through my recordings easily. And to be able to replay those recordings easily, to have a quick look about what has been going on in my house.

To make this timeline possible,our friend @hotNipi has added lots of functionality to his state trail node...

However it is not clear to me whether we can configure such a timeline based on the file names and file dates... Can you please share a screenshot of the files in your file explorer, so I can get an idea of how it looks like.

Damn it is so inconvenient that I cannot test this myself at the moment :worried:
Isn´t that the purpose of the second output, to store the footage e.g. via the File-out node? But now I'm confused whether the files will be stored in that case in two locations: files stored by the Frag-node and files stored by the File-out node? Because that would require quite some disk resources, or not?