Ui_template mvc and scope of context/flow/global stores

Thank you. In which case it is an impossible task for me to start from scratch !

Just take a rest, and start with clear mind. It is not actually that hard, you have been walking almost thru every aspect of the solution, you have good starting point.

After the instability that I have experienced within these activities over the past 2 weeks I am fairly sure I will not succeed.

I can do quite well at adapting existing examples once the techniques are revealed.

Surely there is a documented example of what you suggest somewhere ?

I don't think so. The solution is custom by too many means. But it bases on JavaScript, HTML and CSS. And those are well documented things.

Hi, judging by the number of posts in this thread over a good number of days I think @hotNipi has gone well beyond the call of duty with providing examples and help. Don't forget he's only doing it as a favour to the community and you in particular. At some point he has to stop to go do some paid work, and let you digest and experiment with all that you have been shown. It may suddenly click - or it may not. As you are now well off into the realms of CSS and general HTML5 it may make sense to checkout some more generic sites and sources other than purely Node-RED.

Well I think it is a shame that such a beautiful and useful style will not come to anything good.

Ok I get the message.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.