What node can using for ReSpeaker 2 Mic Array Pi HAT v1.0

no sound come out...it like no record my sound...

No it didn’t as you can see the in the debug it doesn’t register any noise. It only detected silence which is why the recording stopped after exactly 1.5 seconds as this was the configured silence timeout. It should look like this when you speak or make a noise:

either there is something wrong with your driver installation or some part of your hardware is broken.
Sox is definitely being able to open your the audio resource and it looks like its the right one from what i see as the hardware sample rate is 48000 khz which is true for the 2 mic hat.
I really don’t know what else to recommend.
The next logical steps would be to uninstall and reinstall the respeaker driver and if that doesn’t work use some other microphone to see if that works and the 2 mic pi hat is the problem.

how to uninstall the respeaker driver?

Maybe ask the author of the driver??? Or do a google search?

The folder that you cloned from github for the mic hat driver installation also includes an uninstall.sh. Execute that one to uninstall. Make sure to remove the asound.conf afterwards with sudo rm /etc/asound.conf as if i remember correctly the driver uninstall process doesn’t always remove it.

Another thought would be to set up a fresh raspberry pi os on a separate sd card just to make sure it isn’t due to any conflicts with other software you have installed.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.