Delete the OK/Cancel Notification Pop Up Window

The behaviour is not good in my case because i will ask the user multiple informations.
I also have multiple Tabs open. So i will first push a notification to all browser sessons. The fastest person will read the notification and will answer. Now i will send 2-5 more notifications, because i need more infos. But i also want to delete the notification on all other browser sessions. But now when i delete the others i will get from every session a cancel msg. And in my case cancel is not cancel it is f.e. No or edit. So now i get a "edit" from every session and i can not really identify where its a person clicking edit or just a removed one. It would be better if it would trigger a msg like: Notification deleted or something like that, so you can differentiate. Ore really no msg because nothing happend, it wos no user input. Yout get what i mean?

If you look at msg.socketid you can see which session the response came from - if you include msg.socketid on any "reply"/further notifications then then that notification will only go to that user.