3 Jun 21:57:25 - [error] [tls-config:bbb] Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open 'C:\Users\Danilo Mota\1c309041c8-certificate.pem

Hey guys! Please Help me.

I’m trying to connect a device using aws + nodered but there is the error below

3 Jun 21:57:25 - [error] [tls-config:bbb] Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open ‘C:\Users\Danilo Mota\1c308041b7-certificate.pem’

Hi,

That error means the file the tls-config node is configured to use doesn’t exist. That’s all we can say without more information about how you’ve configured the node and what steps you’ve taken to create/provide the requires tls certificates.

Nick

being Windows you may need to escape those \ characters. so c:\\ …etc - or maybe c:/ instead

Hello @knolleary,

in node-red is like below:

node-red%20tls%20config

I've created the certificates directly from the AWS when creating the thing.

Thank you in advance.

@knolleary,

The files exists as you can see in the image...tls

tks!

Have you tried the suggestion from @dceejay ?

Try using forward slashes rather than back-slashes - ie C:/Users/Danilo Mota/1c308041b7-certificate.pem

@dceejay,

I’ve tried already.

tks!

I did it already. =(

The file listing shows you have a file called: 1c308041b7-certificate.pem.crt

The error is for a file called 1c308041b7-certificate.pem

What have you entered for the ‘Certificate’ field in the node? The screenshot you’ve shared doesn’t show the full path.

@knolleary,

You got it. It was missing the “.crt”. :unamused:

thank you!

Hi everyone,

I'm currently trying to do the same (connect node-red to aws iot core) and I have exactly the same problem. I made sur not to forget the .crt but this is still my error message:

Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open 'C:\Users\bpi\Desktop\AWSIOT\Device2SIM-fe87e36c4b-certificate.pem'

I also tried with backslash and frontslash it doesn't help.

Screenshot of node-red:

Can anyone help with this? Thank you a lot!

Basile

My folder with the key's and certificate:

Tutorial I tried to follow:

And the full paths I typed are:
C:/Users/bpi/Desktop/AWSIOT/09c2ce07bf-certificate.pem.crt
C:/Users/bpi/Desktop/AWSIOT/09c2ce07bf-private.pem.key
C:/Users/bpi/Desktop/AWSIOT/VeriSign-Class 3-Public-Primary-Certification-Authority-G5.pem