About delay node

[{"id":"5649d154.e6843","type":"delay","z":"5e7bde25.a33bc","name":"","pauseType":"delay","timeout":"1","timeoutUnits":"seconds","rate":"1","nbRateUnits":"1","rateUnits":"second","randomFirst":"1","randomLast":"5","randomUnits":"seconds","drop":false,"x":580,"y":840,"wires":[["2521869d.aca76a"]]},{"id":"a30bec74.c0856","type":"inject","z":"5e7bde25.a33bc","name":"","topic":"","payload":"1","payloadType":"str","repeat":"","crontab":"","once":false,"onceDelay":0.1,"x":310,"y":840,"wires":[["5649d154.e6843"]]},{"id":"2521869d.aca76a","type":"debug","z":"5e7bde25.a33bc","name":"","active":true,"tosidebar":true,"console":false,"tostatus":false,"complete":"false","x":850,"y":840,"wires":[]}]

nice to meet you
i'm newbie

When I click on the "Inject Node" the "Delay Node" works.

If I click on "Injection Node" again, "Delay Node" will reset and work.

Is it possible?

Hi. To get support you will need to make your flow presented here in forum properly.
Read this: How to share code or flow json and edit your post.

Chers

In addition to correcting your original post to make the flow importable, please explain in more detail exactly what you want to happen.

If you want the messages to come at a rate of one per second, change the Delay node option to Rate Limit

If what you are trying to do is to cancel any queued message when you click inject the second time then use Trigger node instead of Delay. Set it to send nothing initially then the latest message after the delay, and select Extend Delay if new message arrives.

1 Like

thank you everybody ;).
i succeeded by using "reset:true".