[ANNOUNCE] node-red-contrib-msg-profiler: 1.0.0 beta

Hey Nick,
Yes indeed I also thought this would be a nice feature for the debugger. As you can see in my original question I wrote: "via the flow debugger perhaps". But to be clear: I don't expect anybody here to read all millions of questions that are posted every day! And you meanwhile know that my nature keeps preventing me from mentioning people :wink:

Anyway, let's just use this node as an experiment. We discuss about it with the community, add new features, and so on ...
And at the end, we can learn from the real life experiences of our users. See which features are really useful, which could have been implemented better in another way, which features are useles, ...

And if this feature ever gets integrated e.g. into the debugger, then I simply put on my readme that my node has become obsolete and people should use the debugger instead.

At least now I finally had a good reason to start playing with the hooks, and hopefully others get ideas in that direction also. Those hooks can collect a real treasure of information :+1:.

3 Likes