[Announce] node-red-contrib-ui-artless-gauge [features]

Sure, but while you are at it...

The alignment is pushed to the bottom. Could the content be centered more :grinning:.

This is a really great gauge! I'll leave you to your muddy walk.

If you place it next to regular gauge the the labels are aligned. (almost , and only if standard layout sizes in use)

1 Like

Without need to major redesign I can give this kind of results

1 Like

That looks excellent!

As to change input value mechanics takes much more effort than I can steal from today's "do nothing more" schedule, I'll publish this change.

Now available :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hi,

Stumbled across this promising node, installed it but cannot seem to get it to work. Whatever I try it is not showing up on the dashboard.

I am getting 2 errors related to my gauge in the startup log:

• Couldn't reach to the site parameters. Using hardcoded default parameters!
  • TypeError: Cannot read property 'value' of undefined at new ArtlessGaugeNode (/home/pi/.node-red/node_modules/node-red-contrib-ui-artless-gauge/ui-artless-gauge.js:471:55)

I installed v1.22 of the node through the palette manager.

Any tips/hits?

Node-RED version: v1.0.4
Node.js version: v10.17.0
Linux 4.19.66-v7+ arm LE
Running on a Raspberry

It will be easier for us if you show the node-red startup log.

Here you go, hope this is enough information.

20 Apr 16:52:01 - [info] Starting flows
20 Apr 16:52:02 - [info] [ui_artlessgauge:L1] Couldn't reach to the site parameters. Using hardcoded default parameters!
TypeError: Cannot read property 'value' of undefined
at new ArtlessGaugeNode (/home/pi/.node-red/node_modules/node-red-contrib-ui-artless-gauge/ui-artless-gauge.js:471:55)
at Object.createNode (/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/runtime/lib/nodes/flows/util.js:483:31)
at Flow.start (/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/runtime/lib/nodes/flows/Flow.js:190:48)
at start (/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/runtime/lib/nodes/flows/index.js:345:33)
at tryCatchReject (/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/when/lib/makePromise.js:845:30)
at runContinuation1 (/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/when/lib/makePromise.js:804:4)
at Fulfilled.when (/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/when/lib/makePromise.js:592:4)
at Pending.run (/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/when/lib/makePromise.js:483:13)
at Scheduler._drain (/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/when/lib/Scheduler.js:62:19)
at Scheduler.drain (/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/when/lib/Scheduler.js:27:9)
at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:61:11)
20 Apr 16:52:03 - [info] Started flows
(node:26037) MaxListenersExceededWarning: Possible EventEmitter memory leak detected. 11 nodes-started listeners added. Use emitter.setMaxListeners() to increase limit

Actually I meant if from beginning but if you have sensitive information to hide, make image of it and share the image with sensitive info erased.

I wanted to see what is the dashboard you are using and version of it.

Starting as a systemd service.
Started Node-RED graphical event wiring tool.
20 Apr 16:51:52 - [info]
Welcome to Node-RED

20 Apr 16:51:52 - [info] Node-RED version: v1.0.4
20 Apr 16:51:52 - [info] Node.js version: v10.17.0
20 Apr 16:51:52 - [info] Linux 4.19.66-v7+ arm LE
20 Apr 16:51:53 - [info] Loading palette nodes
20 Apr 16:51:58 - [info] Dashboard version 2.13.2 started at /ui
20 Apr 16:52:00 - [info] Settings file : /home/pi/.node-red/settings.js
20 Apr 16:52:00 - [info] HTTP Static : /home/pi/.node-red/public
20 Apr 16:52:00 - [info] Context store : 'default' [module=localfilesystem]
20 Apr 16:52:00 - [info] User directory : /home/pi/.node-red
20 Apr 16:52:00 - [warn] Projects disabled : editorTheme.projects.enabled=false
20 Apr 16:52:00 - [info] Flows file : /home/pi/.node-red/flows_PI01.json
20 Apr 16:52:00 - [info] Server now running at http://127.0.0.1:1880/
20 Apr 16:52:00 - [warn]
20 Apr 16:52:01 - [info] Starting flows
20 Apr 16:52:02 - [info] [ui_artlessgauge:L1] Couldn't reach to the site parameters. Using hardcoded default parameters!
TypeError: Cannot read property 'value' of undefined
at new ArtlessGaugeNode (/home/pi/.node-red/node_modules/node-red-contrib-ui-artless-gauge/ui-artless-gauge.js:471:55)
at Object.createNode (/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/runtime/lib/nodes/flows/util.js:483:31)
at Flow.start (/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/runtime/lib/nodes/flows/Flow.js:190:48)
at start (/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/@node-red/runtime/lib/nodes/flows/index.js:345:33)
at tryCatchReject (/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/when/lib/makePromise.js:845:30)
at runContinuation1 (/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/when/lib/makePromise.js:804:4)
at Fulfilled.when (/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/when/lib/makePromise.js:592:4)
at Pending.run (/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/when/lib/makePromise.js:483:13)
at Scheduler._drain (/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/when/lib/Scheduler.js:62:19)
at Scheduler.drain (/usr/lib/node_modules/node-red/node_modules/when/lib/Scheduler.js:27:9)
at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:61:11)
20 Apr 16:52:03 - [info] Started flows
(node:26037) MaxListenersExceededWarning: Possible EventEmitter memory leak detected. 11 nodes-started listeners added. Use emitter.setMaxListeners() to increase limit
20 Apr 16:52:03 - [info] serial port /dev/ttyUSB0 opened at 4800 baud 8N2
20 Apr 16:52:03 - [info] [mqtt-broker:PI-01 Mosquitto] Connected to broker: PI-01-Red@http://x.x.x.x.
20 Apr 16:52:06 - [info] [alexa-remote-account:xxxx.xxxxx intialising with the PROXY method and saved data...

Dashboard version is too old. Try to update it.

That's interesting, I thought I was at the latest. :slight_smile: I'll try to find what happened and report back.

I have update the dashboard to 2.21.0 and the gauge now shows.

Thanks for the support!

1 Like

Weekend special :boom:

Since v0.1.27 there is no more "...add change node before gauge "

3 Likes

Excellent

1 Like

That's great news :cupcake:

That has shed a lot of nodes - and this is just one group.

Before
before

After
after

1 Like

Is this a bug in v0.1.27

I've been using fa-plug as a icon in one radial gauge which until now has worked fine.
I have it set in differential mode with a center of 0, but since updating to v0.1.27, the icon is missing (not sure of my pre-update version - but no older than previous 7 days);

grid1

If I disable 'differential mode'...

grid2

....and the icon returns. (don't worry about the actual gauge display, it has the 'Range settings' still setup for differential).

:beetle:
Six jointed legs, two compound eyes, pair of antennae. Definitely a bug.

Fixed in 0.1.28

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.