[Announce] node-red-contrib-ui-state-trail [Features]

Hi,
for setting my heating profiles I use a different approach using what is already in the dashboard toolbox (slider, chart, buttons, drop down, text):

You choose a room and a time period you can find the flow for configuring time periods here. The room drop-down is filled by the homematic ccu automatically but there is a configuration tab too to add or edit rooms and set default values.
Then you can add (divide the current period into two) or delete (current segment) points, move the cursor (magenta line) left an right and change the x (time) and y (temperature) values by using the sliders (these are sometimes a little bit sticky ... have to investigate)

For every room I have this panel:

(Before you ask there is still a bug updating ui-heater)
It uses the ui-heater node and updates the settings by sending the (not documented) setCalendar topic (sometimes a quick look into the source helps ;).
The actual temperature is then drawn above the set temperature curve. The 4 buttons give quick access to switch to manual mode, switch on comfort (warm) or lowering (cold) mode or activate the boost mode (valve 100% for a period of time 20min or so configured inside the thermostat).

The project isn't finished because I was moved to other projects (developing the homie node and other things) and had limited time. Still a lot of things to do but already in use. Beside bug fixes mainly program the thermostats with the edited schedule to get them running independently is on my to do list. But exactly this feature is not documented!