A small release but with a couple of fixes along with the start of improved configuration documentation.
- Loading pages from sub-folders without adjusting the
uibuilder.start()parameters was failing. Now fixed. See also FAQ: uibuilder - multiple pages from 1 node.
- Accidentally made use of a node.js v14 feature (Optional Chaining) but base version is specified as v12. Changed code to v12 compatible until v14 becomes the base.
Tech Docs sidebar menu:
- Link to beginners walkthrough document added to Tech Docs sidebar.
- Add link icons to external pages.
- Remove redundant link to GitHub project page.
- Changed to use new CSS (light/dark enabled).
- Configuration Files section needs updating.
- Further improvements and tweaks.
Tech Docs updates
- NEW PAGE: Configuring uibuilder nodes [incomplete]
- NEW PAGE: Creating Templates [incomplete]
- Updates for Configuring uibuilder page