[Announce] Yet Another Gauge

It is not part of Font Awesome 4.7 set. As stated in readme, same set of icons as for dashboard.
Try mi-sd_card

i donĀ“t see any references to version 4.7 in your readme. anyway now it is clear why i donĀ“t get that icon.

thanks. :slight_smile:

wonderfull... i like your gauge. :slight_smile:

@hotNipi - I Don't know if you've already seen it, but... Bart added a very nice feature in his 'contextmenu' node, to give a dropdown of available icons....

fa

1 Like

Nice but about 3.7 kilometers long list. Must be some nice way to get it done by type-suggest way.
And not only for fa -icons

1 Like

The 3.7km does shorten, the more you type.

List of mi icons has double digits length (in kilometers). To make it searchable, it needs to be somehow included. I have no interest at all to be a maintainer of such list.

2 Likes

a list of fa icons can be grabbed here.

1 Like

Version 0.1.3

• Icon sources referenced at Read-me and widget info page.
  • Icon placement improved for linear layout.
1 Like

I like to use it as battery level indicator and it would be nice if I can change the line color from red to orange and green.
I'm using now the dashboard Gauge, but that takes up to much space.

For battery - see also @hotNipi 's wonderful https://flows.nodered.org/node/node-red-contrib-ui-level

Yep, the ui-level is great, too. :sunglasses:
I'm using them as disk space indicators and for the temperatures of my heating radiators.

1 Like

Change of the line color based on configured threshold(s) goes into backlog.
Means that whole line changes the color. No segments.

I know that one, but don't like (sorry @hotnip) the striped indicator, prefer a solid indicator.

1 Like

This is really a nice contribution.

Thanks! @hotNipi

Well done!

1 Like

Yes, that was it. It works if payload passed in again.

Now just need someone to redo these as pure SVG! Then anyone could use them!! :grinning: :mage:

1 Like

Spring is coming..:slight_smile: This means a lot of colors :tulip: :hibiscus: :seedling: :shamrock: :butterfly: :bird: Don't miss them :slight_smile:

Artless gauge got also a little bit more colors with version 0.1.4
Don't miss them too :slight_smile:

Configuration may be a bit unusual for gauge type of thing. But hey, I did my best. (at least I think I did)

Enjoy the colors :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Well, for some. :thinking:

Ouch, I should mention the location of course. Shame on me. :flushed:

We will get our turn eventually too, I hope :wink: