[Announcement] node-red-contrib-xstate-machine - Flexible state-machines for node-red

@dceejay Do you happen to use Apple Safari as browser? From your screenshot it looks like it. If so can you please tell me the version you are using so I can update the plug-in's browser compatibility?

Thanks!

hi - I'm using Safari - Version 13.1 (15609.1.20.111.8)

1 Like

Ooops: There was a small bug that prevented the plugin from working in opera, firefox and edge :cold_sweat:

Fixed in 0.2.1 .

@dceejay About the slow rendering. I implemented some functionality that should somewhat improve the experience:

• Graphs are now only rendered if something changed, else they are loaded from a cache
  • For rendering now the native graphviz dot program can be used if it is on the path or available in the environment that node-red is running in. On Raspbian it can be installed using sudo apt install graphviz
  • The renderer and the render timeout can now be configured in the sidebar

sidebar

Still, some testing has to be done before creating a npm package but it seems to work good for me.

If anyone wants to give it a go you can install the latest dev version by running npm install sonntam/node-red-contrib-xstate-machine#master in your node-red user folder.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.