this is a project for monitoring input states of various device.
Devices on input are anything with open/close state indication.
• up to 64 inputs (status 1 or 0) over one serial port(USB)
• surveillance of the status of the interface
• display configuration (ui_template) via database:
- the name of the each input,
- each input status text,
- each input status text color,
- each background status text color
• NO/NC input configuration via database • log file in database (SQLite) • search database depended of timestamp via dashboard
Interface between auxiliary device and hardware on which is Node-RED(Raspberry/Windows) is Arduino.
Arduino is connected with port expander (PCF8575;16xinput) via I2C bus.
4 port expander are connected to one Arduino.
Each port expander have unique I2C address.
link to google disk (flows also;dowload flows and open with notepad,Don’t copy/paste from google preview)
link to google disk