Cant install mqtt

Hi All!

Can somebody explain why Ive got installation problems of mqtt when I do npm install node-red-contrib-mqtt-broker

Installation log is here:

I do it on PI4 B 2GB

Please help!

Don't bother trying to use that, it is no longer maintained. Install Mosquitto instead, which is very easy.

For the future you can paste logs directly here. See this post for how to paste them so the forum does not mess with the format How to share code or flow json

Thank you for your support!!!
I tried to past it all in message body but here some restrictions for the new user like me)
Why I shouldnt try to use mqtt?
Can I via Mosquitto get use this?, - MQTT broker connection parameters | Yandex.Cloud - Documentation ?

It is just the mqtt broker node you shouldn't use as it hasn't been maintained. Mosquitto is what you want if you want a local broker.

You should be able to use that if you want to.

An alternative MQTT broker that you can install in Node-Red is node-red-contrib-aedes. It was developed because node-red-contrib-mqtt-broker is no longer maintained.

But if you are using a cloud based MQTT broker such as Yandex you don't need a local broker.

Sorry, can you tell me what is suitable for me?, please

Mosquitto is probably best for you.

If you are not familiar with the concepts of MQTT (your questions suggest you are not) then read this excellent tutorial. MQTT Essentials - All Core Concepts explained

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.