Chart-image node does not react when plugins field exist

Hello,

I am trying to create a chart with chart-image node. However, when I tried to use plugins field in the options context , chart-image node does not react. Not only create the image but also does not show any error. Actually, I upgrade chart-image today to 1.2.0 version , It worked a few times with some different errors and then stops working without any changes.

In this case, I need help for below;

1- Is there any bug or change on the chart-image node about adding plugins field. Because, this was working before with current configs.
2- How can I debug what is the issue, because the node does not reflect and does not show any error or output even I tied msg.debug nodes.

1. is the name of the 'chart-image' node are you using node-red-contrib-chart-image?
  2. what are the errors you are seeing
  3. can you reproduce the issue at will in a small flow? If so please provide the flow
  4. was it working before you updated it? If so, what version were you using before?
  5. what device are you running NR on?
  6. what version of NR and node.js are you running (you can get this from the startup log)
  7. have you tried adding a catch node connected to a debug node (set to display the complete msg object) to see if it shows anything?

Did you look at the node's GitHub page to check?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.