Consumption profiles

I have added on my readme page (in the use case at the bottom) that - in case you might have measured your power consumption at high resolution (e.g. once every minute during the washing cycle) that it might be useful to remove the down-sampling nodes in my example flow. Because when you look at the load profile graph in higher resolution, you will see much more details (e.g. short peaks):

Hi @Jean-Luc,
We had another very interesting discussion about consumption profiles some time ago. From that discussion it became clear that worldwide all Node-RED users have the same energy scheduling issue: the wife in the automated home :thinking:

I showed the above consumption profiles to my wife, and explained that the large energy peak in the beginning of the washing cycle is very high due to rotations/heating. And that it is not a good idea (for peak consumption billing) to activate the laundry dryer at that same moment in time. But that it is no problem if she does that 10 minutes later.

But it appeared to me that she won't take this into account in the near future. So next year she will ask me most probably why the bill is so high :slight_smile:

I have bought a Shelly S plug with Wifi. I am not familiar with consumption meters on Zigbee or Zwave...