Convert Array into JSON

Hi,
Im getting data from html page and need to convert the array into Json to get it into cloud.
I am using the JSON node, but the result doesnt look like Json to me, also the data is not in the cloud.

Could anybody help me?

Looks like a JSON string to me, If you want a JS object then do not pass it through a JSON node.

thanks, trying it now with a function node, but somehow it separating into many objects, how to do the function correctly so I would get JSON like
Screenshot 2023-05-22 115714

{
"hour": 00:00-01:00,
"price": 0.33,
"hour": 00:10-02:00,
"price": 0.39,

.....etc

}

This is not a valid JavaScript Object. You cannot have duplicate property names - each object can only have one hour and one price.

{
"hour": 00:00-01:00,
"price": 0.33,
"hour": 00:10-02:00,
"price": 0.39,
}

The Function code you have written is more correct; it creates an individual object for each hour/price pair.

But ultimately it depends on what you want to do with this data - and what format the cloud service you are using expects to receive.

you are right! i need to have the data in Json format to get them into the cloud.
So probably now I can somehow split these into multiple JSONs for each time/price and send them to the cloud separately or create one JSON with different key names like Hour1, Price 1, etc..

the first option makes more sense

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.