Create json object with the content of multiple input text when a button is pressed

I have 3 text input in my ui and i would like to create a java object with the input-text content when a button is pressed for further processing.
I tried to store the content of the inputtext in 3 context variables but i am obviously doing something wrong. please point me to the right direction.I spent the all day, but i do not understand what i am doing wrong.

Hi. Welcome to the forum.

FYI, this JavaScript (very different from Java & such searching for help on Java will not get answers for JavaScript)

This is (one of the ways) you can approach the problem. What have you done and why does it not work? post a minimal flow demonstrating the issue & someone will help you out.

Note: it is important to surround your code/flow with three backticks

```
like this
```

See this post for more details - How to share code or flow json

Have a look at the UI form node, where you can define the input fields and get a submit button that sends all the values together. Though that may not be what you want.

Otherwise have a look at the this article in the cookbook for an example of how to join messages into one object.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.