Custom Elements Ui-Template Dashboard 2.0

I've been following this whole Vuetify/DB2.0 discussion, and am quite impressed with how quickly you all are taking the sample code and creating new and useful widgets -- Nice job!

My current work is all backend server api stuff for right now, but a year from now when I need to create my own dashboard, where shall I look to find all of these widgets? I realize it's still very early in the dev cycle, but is there a site (like for node-red flows) that is able to showcase all this widget work? I'd hate to have to dig through all these discussions to find them later.

A year from now is a lot in terms of development. Early state prototype may freely be ready made widget at that time. No reason to collect such as you don't even know if you need it at that time. If you start, just seek for fresh stuff and if something missing, rise a thread.

I'm open to pull requests on the "Template Examples" page of Dashboard 2.0's documentetion too if there are particular example we think are worth including in there.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.