I have a setup that looks like this:
- A github repo that has Node-red deployed as a npm module with a flow file in the repo
- Github actions that based on a Dockerfile publishes images to dockerhub
- Team of developers
What I want to achive:
I want to organize my node-red flows so I can have:
- One set of flows related to 'core-services'
- Several set of flows, grouped in some way based on Organization specific flows e.g. OrgA flows in one place and OrgB flows in another place
- I would like to be able to build different images so I for example can have different docker images for:
- only core-services + OrgA
- core-services + OrgA
- core-services + OrgB
- core-services + OrgA + OrgB
Any ideas on good ways to organize this?