dropdown, switch and button

Hello
New on node-red loses me with functions
I would like to make a small software for raspberry with 2 dropdown, switch and button generate a command

I did that but it does not work

[{"id":"e45dceee.e4cea","type":"ui_button","z":"56455034.75b74","name":"","group":"b3f56356.110cc","order":4,"width":0,"height":0,"passthru":false,"label":"button","tooltip":"","color":"","bgcolor":"","icon":"","payload":"","payloadType":"str","topic":"","x":490,"y":320,"wires":[["6c44775c.1018d8"]]},{"id":"b3f56356.110cc","type":"ui_group","z":"","name":"Start gigi","tab":"d9ef1446.fd6398","order":1,"disp":true,"width":"6","collapse":false},{"id":"d9ef1446.fd6398","type":"ui_tab","z":"","name":"Gigi","icon":"dashboard","order":1,"disabled":false,"hidden":false}]

thank you very much for your help

All you have in this flow is a button/ If you want tomething to happen when you press it, you have to send the msg from the button to some other node.

Attach a debug node to the button node and press 'deploy' thengo press the button and come back and look at the debug tabin the right sidebar. Here you will see what the msg that the button sent.

You can add a switch to the page and configure it to show on the same page as the button and tie that to a debug node and play and see what comes out.