Error: certificate is not yet valid

Getting below error while donloading nodes to iot2020. Followed a few forums and was told to change time settings but dont know how. Can someone please help out.
Many thanks.
Error: Command failed: npm install --production node-red-contrib-usbhid
prebuild-install WARN install No prebuilt binaries found (target=6.12.3 runtime=node arch=ia32 platform=linux)
../hidapi/libusb/hid.c:47:20: fatal error: libusb.h: No such file or directory
#include <libusb.h>
^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [hidapi.target.mk:94: Release/obj.target/hidapi/hidapi/libusb/hid.o] Error 1
gyp ERR! build error
gyp ERR! stack Error: make failed with exit code: 2
gyp ERR! stack at ChildProcess.onExit (/usr/lib/node_modules/npm/node_modules/node-gyp/lib/build.js:276:23)
gyp ERR! stack at emitTwo (events.js:106:13)
gyp ERR! stack at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:191:7)
gyp ERR! stack at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:219:12)
gyp ERR! System Linux 4.4.105-cip15
gyp ERR! command "/usr/bin/node" "/usr/lib/node_modules/npm/node_modules/node-gyp/bin/node-gyp.js" "rebuild"
gyp ERR! cwd /home/root/.node-red/node_modules/node...

Did you follow the prereqs for that node ?https://flows.nodered.org/node/node-red-contrib-usbhid
In particular installing the libusb-dev library

carried out what you guided me to and see below now for new errors. I have a number of Siemens ioT 2020 running in work and was able to avail of this node but some i was not. With the one i was able to get i cannot use the node "getHIDdevices" or "HIDdevice" correctly.
Many Thanks

node-hid@0.5.7 install /home/root/.node-red/node_modules/node-hid
prebuild-install || node-gyp rebuild

prebuild-install WARN install No prebuilt binaries found (target=6.12.3 runtime=node arch=ia32 platform=linux)
make: Entering directory '/home/root/.node-red/node_modules/node-hid/build'
CC(target) Release/obj.target/hidapi/hidapi/libusb/hid.o
../hidapi/libusb/hid.c:47:20: fatal error: libusb.h: No such file or directory
#include <libusb.h>
^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [hidapi.target.mk:94: Release/obj.target/hidapi/hidapi/libusb/hid.o] Error 1
make: Leaving directory '/home/root/.node-red/node_modules/node-hid/build'
gyp ERR! build error
gyp ERR! stack Error: make failed with exit code: 2
gyp ERR! stack at ChildProcess.onExit (/usr/lib/node_modules/npm/node_modules/node-gyp/lib/build.js:276:23)
gyp ERR! stack at emitTwo (events.js:106:13)
gyp ERR! stack at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:191:7)
gyp ERR! stack at Process.ChildProcess...