Format data lost after system upgrade

Good Morning

A few days ago I have upgraded my full system and seems the data output format from a graph have changed what makes that my template is not working anymore.

I want to capture from the output of the graph the data contained in order to display some data on the template.

From the graph first I have a node to convert the data to a json expresion as follows:

to pull it on the template that expect data as follows:

From the graph now I get the data in the format as follows:

However from the output of the node where I convert the data only returns to the template:

So I don't know exactly what has changed on the format of the data at the out of the graph regarding the previous versions of dashboard but is clear something has changed and now is not working anymore.

Can someone help me to determine what should be the proper formula to convert the data now to have it back to work?

Thanks in advance

Just if it helps I had being able to pull out all the data with the convert node with the formula:

zip(msg.payload.labels, msg.payload.data[0]).{ "date": [0], "value": $[1] }

But then I get individual objects per set of values as follows:

So the format is not accepted by my template as expect a single object....

Now there are two options, or get the proper format at the out of the convert node, or format this objects on a single one or change the template but I tried with several ways in angular with no success.

Thanks in advance for any help

Got it!!!!!!!!!!! most probably there is some more elegant way to do it but:

Result:

Any advice to improve it is anyway wellcome

Regards

Only question maybe to improve the template will be how to make a bit more space between the Date/Value on red on the top and the data and how to make this fixed while scrolling only applies to the data but not to the title.

Regards