Get weather info (met.no) from Homeassistant into Node Red

Hello

As an absolutly beginner I want to get weather Info from Homeassistant (met.no) into Node Red.

Could someone help me to transfer the standard info from Homeassistant into Node Red ?

Thanks in advance .... Cord

Hello Troedler77

I assume you have an instance of the node red installed on your Home Assistant?

If yes, this is fairly easy task to get data from the met.no using your weather.home entity.

[{"id":"f41533c8.9fc5d","type":"inject","z":"fffd72a6.2c5c6","name":"","props":[{"p":"payload"},{"p":"topic","vt":"str"}],"repeat":"","crontab":"","once":false,"onceDelay":0.1,"topic":"","payload":"","payloadType":"date","x":170,"y":920,"wires":[["cb9d9d3e.bae5e"]]},{"id":"cb9d9d3e.bae5e","type":"api-current-state","z":"fffd72a6.2c5c6","name":"","server":"3620d27b.b9459e","version":1,"outputs":1,"halt_if":"","halt_if_type":"str","halt_if_compare":"is","override_topic":false,"entity_id":"weather.home","state_type":"str","state_location":"payload","override_payload":"msg","entity_location":"data","override_data":"msg","blockInputOverrides":false,"x":380,"y":920,"wires":[["eb50a9fe.d34578"]]},{"id":"eb50a9fe.d34578","type":"debug","z":"fffd72a6.2c5c6","name":"","active":true,"tosidebar":true,"console":false,"tostatus":false,"complete":"true","targetType":"full","statusVal":"","statusType":"auto","x":570,"y":920,"wires":[]},{"id":"3620d27b.b9459e","type":"server","name":"Home Assistant","addon":true}]

Thank you very much !!!!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.