Hi I am currently working on a project for my university and I am not really familiar with Node-RED, and Java Websockets.
Bascily the Project is a voice assistant:
- you speak into a Rasspberry PI which runs Rhasspy(voice to text) -> creating intents -> which are send to Node-RED in Json format
- Node-RED recieves intents in Json Format. -> send to Android App(jsut display data for now)
- I want to get the data on my android Phone.
Right now I have my Rasspberry PI connected with my Node-RED server and I am sending "intents" which contain data in Json format this is working so far. For example I say: " how is the weather " -> I get via an input websocket: Intent: object
text: "how is the weather"
Now I want to get this data in Json format with my android(running Java and want to use Websockets(OkHttp) ) phone via websockets but I am not sure how to get it are there already any example on how to connect my phone to the Node-RED server and get the Json data?
My idea now:
- Run a websocket client on my phone which connects to Node-RED:ws://......:1880
- Create "output websocket" in Node-RED which sends payload(Json data) to my android
--> now jsut display text^^
Excuse my english is not my mother language
I appreciate any help and idea