How to ensure flow is created by insider

Dear Sir

May i ask how to listen deploy button. how to hold on and move on deploy the flow. as before deploy i need to verify if this flow is created or edited by insider.

Best regard!
Henry

While Node-RED does issue an event when deploy happens - I think there may be a pre-deploy event as well, can't quite remember but if there is, that would let you prevent a deploy from occurring - it isn't really what Node-RED is set up for I don't believe. Anyone with rights to change the flows via the Editor interface is assumed to be trusted to change the flow. There isn't even an audit that would record a specific Node-RED user (as opposed to the OS user that runs Node-RED) has made a change, something that would be a bare minimum for a secure system where multiple users are allowed to make changes.

I think that you would probably need to embed Node-RED in your own service (which is easy enough) in order to achieve anything more.

i found save function, in red.js. and i try to add some log in the function, but no print. client require to verify user it is not my call. thanks for reply

hi all thanks for concern. i figure out how. it is in red.min.js. find out this file and modify save method, it work.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.