Increase download size of e-mail node

Hello,

Is there a way to increase the download size of the email? I'm using gmail and there is no attachment; however, the e-mail node is cutting off the message when downloading. It looks as if the msg.html is limited in size which is roughly 1000 characters.

Here's the output from msg.html

<html><head><style type="text/css"> body { background-color: #ffffff; border: none; color: #333; font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; } .emailheader {background-color: #969696; }.table {background-color:#E3F6FD;border:1px solid black; } .table tr td { width:150px;text-align:center; } .header { height: 63px; width: 100%; color: #d8d8d8; background-color: #015697; } .masterLogoContainer { width: 404px; height: 63px;color:White;font-weight:bold;font-size:18px; } </style></head><body><header><table class="header"><tr><td class="masterLogoContainer">Amano -iParcProfessional</td></tr></table></header><table><tr><td style="color:Blue;">Current Differentials</td></tr><tr><td> Site:- Airport Parking<table class="table" cellspacing="5" cellpadding="5" style=""><tr class="emailheader"><th style="width:150px;text-align:left;">DiffName</th><th>Occupied</th><th>Available</th><...

Where is that from ? If the debug sidebar then yes it does truncate things so they don't get too big... the actual msg.html should not be truncated within the actual flow.

Thank you for the speedy reply. Yes... This resolved the issue. I had to forward the email to Outlook and have as html in order to pull and parse the source. Once done, it worked well. I dind't realize debug was truncating and was assuming it was the email.

Thanks again.