Is it possible to make subgroups in dashboard 2?

Hi, is it possible to create subgroups in dashboard 2.

I need to group 1 gauge + 2 buttons x 6, I have been trying to do this without success. I created separate groups for each gauge and its 2 buttons but the size is too big.

What would be the way to achieve this?

You have given us a picture of two groups.
One has one gauge and two buttons, the other 3 gauges and seven buttons.

It's hard to know from that what you mean by 1 gauge plus 2 buttons x 6.

I suspect your best bet is to create 6 copies of your "room" group.

Thanks for the reply.
I added the image just for reference, but I indicated in the message to create separate groups to test, but the "problem" with that is that the total size is very large, since I need everything to be seen on a single static screen.

What is the resolution of this screen?
Do you want six gauges side by side, each with two buttons beneath it?

On my screen (1920 pixels wide) and using the default grid layout I can fit 6 groups side by side, each 2 units wide witha 2 unit gauge and two single unit buttons.

At lower resolutions some groups may slip onto a second line.

I've tried it.
And I need to have more things on a single 1920x1080 screen

Is there any way to change the size of the grid boxes?

Perhaps this will be useful: https://dashboard.flowfuse.com/layouts/types/grid.html

Your latest picture seems to be 6 copies cut and pasted of my screen capture. I have no idea what it's supposed to represent but I find it hard to envisage a usable dashboard with 36 gauges and 72 buttons.

I made this montage of images to show what I can achieve by adding things, and to ask the question about grid adjustment.

When reading the link I don't see a "shrink all" option.
The idea is to have a screen with several elements in view, so I want them all to fall into that size.

For each page, you can control the number of columns that are rendered:

So here, each gauge takes up a portion of the width of the screen, based on the number of columns, e.g. width 3 gauge on a 12 column layout, will take up 25% of the screen. In 24 column layout, it'd be 1/6th

1 Like

Thank you very much for your answer @joepavitt .
Sorry for the basic question, but how do I get there?

That links cuts me me opening the Dashboard side-panel, that lists your pages, groups, widgets, etc. When you hover on a Page, you'll see an "Edit" button, that'll then show the above option

Thank you...!!
I don't see that option.
I click here
Captura de Pantalla 2024-10-15 a la(s) 19.52.08

and I only see this.

Looks like you need to update the version of @flowfuse/node-red-dashboard you are running.

1 Like

thanks, now yes.