JSONata help ... and table node

I need help. I have no knowledge of jsonata. I have to transform a table output in nodered, the table comes from SQLITE.

The table I want is handwritten, one of the possibilities is to use JsoNata
Is there any other way??
Sorry, the table is not in English. Can anyone help?.
Thanks

Table.pdf (657.3 KB)

Output SqLite Node

[{"Artigo":"ABC","Encomenda":"enc01","Turno":"Manha","QuantidadeEncomenda":5000,"Total_Produzido":36},{"Artigo":"ABC","Encomenda":"enc01","Turno":"Tarde","QuantidadeEncomenda":5000,"Total_Produzido":20},{"Artigo":"XPTO","Encomenda":"enc01","Turno":"Tarde","QuantidadeEncomenda":5000,"Total_Produzido":47},{"Artigo":"LTO","Encomenda":"enc02","Turno":"Manha","QuantidadeEncomenda":" 258 ","Total_Produzido":5},{"Artigo":"LTO","Encomenda":"enc02","Turno":"Tarde","QuantidadeEncomenda":"258","Total_Produzido":6},{"Artigo":"X3","Encomenda":"enc03","Turno":"Noite ","QuantidadeEncomenda":" 22222 ","Total_Produzido":3},{"Artigo":"LI25","Encomenda":"enc99","Turno":"Manha","QuantidadeEncomenda":5000,"Total_Produzido":52},{"Artigo":"LI25","Encomenda":"enc99","Turno":"Noite","QuantidadeEncomenda":5000,"Total_Produzido":40},{"Artigo":"LI25","Encomenda":"enc99","Turno":"Tarde","QuantidadeEncomenda":5000,"Total_Produzido":96}]

What you are asking for...

Can (and should) be done in the SQL query.

e.g.

SELECT artigo as ARTIGO, UPPER(Encomenda) as ENCOMENDA, Total_Produzio as "TOTAL PRODUCTION", QuantidadeEncomenda as "QUANTIDATE ENCOMENDA" from data;

Using JSONata is much slower than the database.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.