Looking for a GUI to define Input for Schedex

Actually David, I see a problem here,.. If I make a change and redeploy, it loses all of the timers I had set.

Can that be fixed?

Can you post your simplified flow? I don't see a link node associated with the node.
If you make a change, the timer should not be changed either.

This is a Spyder system in an RV. It had a place to preset light configurations but no way to schedule those presets to operate. The use case is when we leave the RV for a day or two to have lights come on and of so it looks like someone is here. Much thanks to David for recommending the UI Time scheduler.

You are welcome. We should thank the author who developed such an excellent node.

I believe that the first output is the ui-scheduler setup information. It should not be connected to your gate.
Please see the debug message from the first output. The rest of outputs will send out "true/false" and should be connected.

As @davidz already mentioned, the first output is for the nodes configuration. A simple configuration like this will preserve the timers after a redeploy/restart:

And then there is one output per Device that you have added, if you only want to control one gate you can work with one Device and just configure multiple timers.

Thank you. I will look at that.

I apologize for my ignorance here... is the fire after reboot an Inject, and if so, how do you configure it to work? do not see the command

You set the inject node to inject on reboot.

Then when the machine boots, the inject node sends out a message.

1 Like

hmmmmm my inject node does not look like yours, and it does not work

Yeah, ok. But just below the TOPIC field there is the INJECT ONCE AFTER field.

Ohhhh, I have to check the box.. Duhhh

(Don't fret. We are all allowed to make mistakes.)

:wink: