Md-card Custom Placement

Hi guys, I have a question regarding node-red-dashboard. I would like to align the the md-autocomplete input box with the "Product" column. I am able to do so in the inspector view, but I want to do so in the node-red. The edition is made in "Left: 270px" modified to "Left: 281px", as per the images below. The input field is done in a "ui_template" node.

[{"id":"5cfac9c9.96a438","type":"tab","label":"Teste_Flow","disabled":false,"info":""},{"id":"c1b11d76.88776","type":"ui_template","z":"5cfac9c9.96a438","group":"42794cb.84f46b4","name":"Autocomplete","order":2,"width":7,"height":1,"format":"<table>\n    <tr>\n        <td height=\"25px\" width=\"20px\">\n            <md-autocomplete md-no-cache=\"true\" md-selected-item-change=\"msg.payload = selectedItem; send(msg)\" md-min-length=\"0\" md-selected-item=\"selectedItem\" md-items=\"items in msg.options | filter:searchText\" md-select-on-match=\"true\"  md-search-text=\"searchText\" placeholder=\"{{msg.topic}}\" input-height=\"38px\">\n                <span ng-bind=\"items\"></span>\n            </md-autocomplete>\n        </td>\n    </tr>\n</table>","storeOutMessages":false,"fwdInMessages":false,"resendOnRefresh":false,"templateScope":"local","x":1080,"y":180,"wires":[[]]},{"id":"7f27671a.369118","type":"ui_table","z":"5cfac9c9.96a438","group":"42794cb.84f46b4","name":"","order":5,"width":18,"height":5,"columns":[{"field":"id","title":"ID","width":"5px","align":"left","formatter":"plaintext","formatterParams":{"target":"_blank"}},{"field":"mach_description","title":"Machine","width":"19px","align":"left","formatter":"plaintext","formatterParams":{"target":"_blank"}},{"field":"prd_descr","title":"Product","width":"38px","align":"left","formatter":"plaintext","formatterParams":{"target":"_blank"}},{"field":"created_at","title":"Created","width":"16px","align":"left","formatter":"plaintext","formatterParams":{"target":"_blank"}},{"field":"velocity","title":"Production/h","width":"14px","align":"left","formatter":"plaintext","formatterParams":{"target":"_blank"}},{"field":"pack","title":"Pack","width":"7px","align":"left","formatter":"plaintext","formatterParams":{"target":"_blank"}}],"outputs":1,"cts":true,"x":1070,"y":120,"wires":[[]]},{"id":"42794cb.84f46b4","type":"ui_group","name":"Group 1","tab":"31d45087.7182b","order":1,"disp":false,"width":"20","collapse":false},{"id":"31d45087.7182b","type":"ui_tab","name":"Tab 3","icon":"dashboard","order":3}]

How could I accomplish the desired spacing in runtime, thanks in advance.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.