/N2714 error while attempting to install Node-Red on RPI 4

Hi Folks, had Node-Red running perfectly on my RPI 4 with PiPlates until SD card failed. Imaged a new SD card and can't get Node-Red to install. Get /N2714 during the install process on progress lines. Any assistance would be appreciated.

That 2714 is unicode for a heavy check mark. You may be failing the install but that particular problem means there is a font missing which probably has nothing to do with your install fault.

Thanks - The Node-Red icon appears in the menu, however when selected the windows box opens and closes very rapidly. The "node-red-start" function fails and indicates "not fully installed".

Not saying your install works, but that the 2714 isn't the real problem. I get those a lot on good installs, it's a font thing. Brought that up before in here. You're going to need better than me to help find real problem.

Please post the install log file here so we can see what went wrong. It is in /var/log/nodered-install.log. If it is no longer there (it gets removed automatically after a while) then run the install script again, show us a screenshot of the result and post the install log.

nodered-install.log (12.9 KB)

Hi Folks, here is one of the install logs. Thanks for your assistance.

NOTE: It appears that the latest RPI OS changed the environment. I switch back to Bullseye, which made thing a little better, but not successful.

npm ERR! errno EHOSTUNREACH
npm ERR! request to https://registry.npmjs.org/node-red-node-pi-gpio failed, reason: connect EHOSTUNREACH 2606:4700::6810:323:443

It appears to be trying to use IPV6 to access npmjs.