I want to runn all my sensor values and things into an influxdb.
I have looked into the documentation of node-red-contrib-influxdb and that left many questiuons open:
I want to automatically retain all measurements for 3 months, retain an hourly average/median for 3 more months and Store Weekly averages indefinitely.
- What would I have to do to make this as easy as possible?
- Would you rather run influxdb on you raspberry or an old laptop?
- Would you rather create "tables" per measured value or per room?
- Is there any new developments to integrate grafana graphs into the normal ui, or do i still have to write my own UI?
- I would prefer a some type of query builder so i don't make as many misstakes. Do you know any?
Lastly I want to give a little explanation why I ask these question here altho most of them don't really are about node-red. I thought the chance of finding what I want to know here is higher than in the influxdb forum. You are up against the same difficulties as I am, so you might already have most of my noob questions figured out by now.
Thanks for your time and patience in advance!